The Stylish Taste Bud : Cream Cheese PoundCake
Many of You Have Been Asking for my Recipe for my amazing Cream Cheese Poundcake ! Here is a preview from my Recipe Book Releasing in May !
So Easy , So Delicious ! POST PICTURES!..
- 3 sticks of Sweet Cream Salted Butter
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 6 large eggs
- 3 cups sugar, sifted
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 3 cups cake flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- All INGREDIENTS SHOULD BE ROOM TEMPERATURE
- Yields – Regular Sized Bundt Pan or 3-4 Loaf Pans
- DO NOT PREHEAT OVEN
- MIX Cream Cheese & Butter , Creamy Texture is the Goal !
- Add the first 3 eggs , 1 at a time mix for approximately 1 minute after each egg
- Add Sugar in halfs, MIX AFTER EACH HALF
- Add the last 3 eggs , 1 at a time mix for approximately 1 minute after each egg
- Mix in the vanilla extract and almond extract.
- Add half of the flour and all of the baking powder
- Mix Completely
- Add the Remainder of the Flour
- Spoon the batter into a well greased pan/s ( I like the Baking Spray w/Flour)
- Swirl a butter knife around the pan and batter to release excess air
- Place into a cold oven, heat to 325.
- Bake for 1 ½ hours. Baking could vary depending on your oven.
- Let cool for at least 20 minutes , Remove from Pan ..Serve